Day 146 Concours D'Elegance



Teddy wants this one...



I had a super cool day! You know that song Girls, girls, girls by Jay Z? Well I'm changing the lyrics to Cars, cars, cars. Cars don't speak and you can control them however you like whilst they look pretty. They're as expensive as girls, but less of a hassle. (No offence ladies, my girls are barbies and hello kitties). 


I don't usually like to advertise events because this isn't what my blog is about but this isn't an event, this is an experience. Classic car, after vintage car, after muscle car, after new car, after maybachs... I could go on. There are judges and I didn't look into it too much but I'm assuming they're judging the best car because many of the cars there are local classics, with classic kuwaiti license plates. The red flag and all. 


See the guy in the photo, behind the guy who's taking a photo of me and in front of the guy in the traditional gear? His face is covered by the dudes camera but he's the owner of the car I'm sitting on! Are you as excited as I am? Are you planning on going tomorrow, because I'm not going to do your homework and tell you how long the event is on for. Like I said, I'm not that kind of blog. 


All I'll tell you is it's being held in Marina Crescent, and you can't park on the Starbucks side because that's what my owner tried to do today and it was for VIP only and she had to do that long U-turn. 
Which sucked. 

6 comments:

BruTus | January 22, 2010 at 1:49 AM

That color fits you Ted. , CoOoL ..
Cars=Girls equation is so realistic :P
I hate the design of Marina Crescent Parking, makes me sick :S
Ted, Lets meet in the headquarter to discuss our plan with Raju to steal this car ;)

Unknown | January 22, 2010 at 6:04 AM

Aw, snap!!! I won't be able (or wasn't able to) make it!! I can see this is/was quite an experience for you. You're a real car enthusiast, yeah?

I understand your conflicted feelings when it comes to barbies and hello kitties. They have plagued me from time to time, though in a very different manner, as I am female (human, that is). ;)

Bu Yousif | January 22, 2010 at 6:57 AM

So which car you mostly liked TB?

Teddy B. | January 22, 2010 at 12:17 PM

I really like the one I'm sitting on Benghaith. I really think it suits my demeanour. Either that one or the 1964 mustang on the other side of the crescent.

Brutus... I think you need to pass a few tests before you are part of the Teddy Hood. Raju will send you your first mission in due time. Failing this mission will deny you access to our HQ.

Kheiron, Human or Teddy, we will always share the conflicted feeling for those things called barbies, and those monster called hello kitties.

AphRodiTe | January 22, 2010 at 10:41 PM

Nice car like it,
but i like my baby (car) more...
"Pythagoras " Failing equation about cars and girls

Brutus,are you determined to kill me :@
Teddy will not let you to do so(L)
the mission is impossible without girls ...
Hope to fail in your first mission ;p

Marzouq | January 23, 2010 at 12:06 AM

It looked really good! Some really interesting cars, and great weather!

Post a Comment